Yeah boy, wearing corduroy

Stormwalker

Beatmaker
Hello beatheads, so I go by Raph Stormwalker, got the name from one of those real bad bodice ripper romance novels and it’s the third name I’ve gone under lol. So I’m a hip hop head from the UK. I’ve been a beat maker for longer than I like to remember. Main weapon of choice is my 2000xl and a big bunch of records and some other bits of gear. So yeah that’s the short of it.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Stormwalker and do/can you play any instrument(s)?

So I don’t mess up in anyway. We are not allowed to post about our SoundCloud and bandcamp pages, correct ? And I saw a section just called Beats, is that only for beats that have been featured in the battles or can you just upload to it ?
you can post soundcloud/bandcamp links in the showcase section for feedback, but just be sure to leave some feedback for others. You can post whatever beats you like for feedback, but best not to have too many as you wont get feedback on all of them. 3 or 4 is a good limit per showcase, each showcase lasts for one week, usually starting and ending around midnight uk time on a Sunday night. Best to post earlier in the week rather than later to get more feedback. The beats section is for you to upload your beats to too, they dont have to have been in a battle or for a battle.

Last edited:

members online