Yo I'm Maxendio

maxemdio

Sup yall

Yes i misspelle my own username

Anyway how yall doin?

Im 26y old from germany and always wanted to do music, especially beats since i got introduced into hiphop.
I played double bass when i was younger other than that I did not play any intruments or what so ever.

I tried making beats probably like 10 times already in my lifetime but I always thought that I could never do it, its too hard, i have no rythm yada yada

Well fuck that, I just want to make music. Just the thought alone having a session with my friends rapping and making beats gets me excited.

I downloaded Cakewalk by Bandlab and watch tutorials right now to get into it. Other than that, i read about every article there is on here, only thing now is to start making beats I guess.

Any tips or suggestion are welcome, thanks

Have a nice day yall

3ternal

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
My number one piece of advice is to always be remaking other people's beats. Take any artists you want, find beats of theirs that you estimate to be within your range of abilities and get to work. You'll learn so much and get inspired that way. You'll:

1. Learn which songs are being sampled, how they're being sampled, etc.

2. Learn sound design and mixing.

3. Come up with awesome presets you can save and use for other beats.

4. Develop an appreciation for how much work goes into making a song.

5. Learn how to quickly and accurately translate things you're hearing into your DAW.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @maxemdio and please pick up double bass again and continue to play it as it has a dope sound.

maxemdio

Welcome @maxemdio and please pick up double bass again and continue to play it as it has a dope sound.
Thanks!
Tbh I would love too but damn these things are expensive and big, I dont have the money and the place for it haha.
But I plan to pick up some instruments in the near future, piano being obv the first choice but I would love to learn how to play the violin too.

Sup yall

Anyway how yall doin?

Im 26y old from germany and always wanted to do music, especially beats since i got introduced into hiphop.
I played double bass when i was younger other than that I did not play any intruments or what so ever.

I tried making beats probably like 10 times already in my lifetime but I always thought that I could never do it, its too hard, i have no rythm yada yada

Well fuck that, I just want to make music. Just the thought alone having a session with my friends rapping and making beats gets me excited.

I downloaded Cakewalk by Bandlab and watch tutorials right now to get into it. Other than that, i read about every article there is on here, only thing now is to start making beats I guess.

Have a nice day yall
Hey man! Welcome! if you ever wanna level up your daw but couldn't afford it defiantly dm me, I will give you a really good suggestion. makin beats is ez af u'll get used to it. btw do u have discord?

maxemdio

Hey man! Welcome! if you ever wanna level up your daw but couldn't afford it defiantly dm me, I will give you a really good suggestion. makin beats is ez af u'll get used to it. btw do u have discord?

Hey man, thank you very much and will do!

yes I have Discord, why?

Hey man, thank you very much and will do!

yes I have Discord, why?
well you said you wanna learn stuff, the discord is an awesome place for feedback and stuff so I think u should join. the invite thingy is down there on the right.

Sup yall

Anyway how yall doin?

Have a nice day yall
Practice makes perfect fam. If you've already played an instrument use that to your advantage.

members online