Yo, you now what would be super dope?!

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
Yo, you know what would be super dope?!

If somebody played some of my beats until they felt comfy choppin like me t slice a rape and pillage kit off of fleetwod mac never break the chain.
And deposit this kit drums too please in some way that I can grab it with an ipad2.
And lemme ____ wit it...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
cocainehellweb.jpg

drex

superpimp trillionaire
LoL, it wasn't coke... It was sleep dep...

And some herb ta help me knock out tbh...

Naw, a rape and pillage kit is one where you chop the shit out of it... Everything, relentlesly and without mercy.
Vocal highlights
Guitars by the passage and cut to the note as well...

When yo chop for yourself you go for what you want, but when you do it for someone else, youll never know what direction that persons is going to choose...
And I'm gonna need suitable drums, even if you can isolate clean hits while chopping cuz I'm not sure what kind of filters I can mess with on the ipad.

Lmao, I just re-read the post and it does look extra out there, even for me.
but seriously, somebody hook me up, my tower is down and I'm jonesin bad...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
So chop the shit out of a record and send you all the sound files, right?

Medl4

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 69
lol so you just want someone to do all the work? Just buy a drum kit from alchemist or something dude. Or just chop breaks up, Thats where most producers get their signature drum sounds, they just layer them, add compression/reverb etc. and boom, that funky drummer hi hat is no longer recognizable. What was the fleetwood mack reference about? Sure that tea wasnt ayahuasca?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol so you just want someone to do all the work? Just buy a drum kit from alchemist or something dude. Thats where most producers get their signature drum sounds, they just layer them, add compression/reverb etc. and boom, that funky drummer hi hat is no longer recognizable. What was the fleetwood mack reference about? Sure that tea wasnt ayahuasca?

haha *low fives*

I wanted to post :
You know what would be cool? If yall found the next big artist and made like ten albums and had world tours and put my name on that shit and gave me all the money!
lol

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
haha *low fives*

I wanted to post :
You know what would be cool? If yall found the next big artist and made like ten albums and had world tours and put my name on that shit and gave me all the money!
lol
And what would be even MORE cooler if Relic just gave the money to me after he got it from you. That would be dumb nice.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Yall some cruel ass mofos
You know I'm crippled right now, and I can't even get a sample set.
Smdh
I thought we was cool
Shit, If this kit is the breakthrough hit, I doubt a free DLd sequencer running on an ipad will be the DAW to make it blow.
Plus, there's no contracts, anybody can flip it....
Geeze, talk about kickin a man when he's down...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha! I've been waiting for your response...yeah, these cats can be cruel but just for the record..."we" (as in ALL of us...) ARE cool! Some of us just wait to see one of our brothers bent over holding their stomach so we can go kick them in the marbles! not because we don't care, but because it's an easy target. hahaha, good ish though, you handled it well. lmao!

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
lol. y'all mfs are cruel. i was like, "damn. the man said his computer is down and they're just making matters worse." keep ya head up odbarq. as you can see, everybody is giving you shit/advice, but nobody is offering up this kit that you're looking for.....including me. i'm not good at sampling, so i can't do anything for you.

you can always get imachine on the ipad and chop shit up yourself though.

Medl4

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 69
For the record I didnt know you're computer was down, my apologies, I just thought you were trying to get folks to send you drums, which I am also not hating on, because if anyone wants to donate some rare breaks, its mrmedl4@gmail.com lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, I'm not being cruel, I just still don't understand what it is you were saying. Plus, I fuck with everyone on here! Just ask Relic, he's a big backwoods hillbilly courthouse working slimeball.

members online