On second thought...I’m not editing nothing :D
1587423902529.jpeg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Yo what's your religious/spiritual denomination?
I’m not religious nor do I belong to any denomination. I just make it a priority to have a relationship with the true, living, and merciful God by praying daily, reading scripture (KJV 1611), and try to follow Christ commandments of loving The Creator of all worlds seen and unseen first and foremost, and then loving my neighbors as I love myself. Before all religions and denominations, there first was only a “way”.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I’m not religious nor do I belong to any denomination. I just make it a priority to have a relationship with the true, living, and merciful God by praying daily, reading scripture (KJV 1611), and try to follow Christ commandments of loving The Creator of all worlds seen and unseen first and foremost, and then loving my neighbors as I love myself. Before all religions and denominations, there first was only a “way”.

I am similar albeit I belong to a denomination but looking to grow in the Word w/like minded souls. I wish more people understood that the word of true and living God isn't to be mocked and desecrated by way of how humans treat each other inhumane.

members online