Yoooo!

I'm not new here but I figured I'd say hi. I teamed up with a producer and we are hoping to team up with more producers to grow our BandOfProducers! I don't know if our dreams will come true but something is better than nothing! I'm not going to tell you who I am but if you do sample flips or listen to them, you'll figure it out.

I'm not new here but I figured I'd say hi. I teamed up with a producer and we are hoping to team up with more producers to grow our BandOfProducers! I don't know if our dreams will come true but something is better than nothing! I'm not going to tell you who I am but if you do sample flips or listen to them, you'll figure it out.
Welcome to ill mysterious stranger hahahaha

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @BandOfProducers but please tell us about yourself and your other producer and how long you've been making music.

Everyone loves a good mystery! lol @OGBama We're in NY and Georgia, we've known each other and have been music partners and brothers 2002. Bringing us here is soley my idea, as I'm a long time member :D @2GooD Productions
Do you put the Ash into smash?

Or the classic into classical?

illfellaz?

Last edited:

members online