1. Remember to stop by tomorrow, May 24th to place your vote for the best beat!

YOU NEED TIPS ON NETWORKING?

1. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    PRODUCER ELITE..NUFF SAID
    Battle Points:
    WHAT'S UP ILLMUZIK MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING YOUR MUSIC OR BRAND TO A NEW LEVEL...I MAY HAVE SOME TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN SPREAD YOUR MUSIC AROUND THROUGH THE ART OF NETWORKING. I HAVE BEEN NETWORKING MY BRAND AND MY MUSIC FOR 9YRS. AND HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INCREASED MY POPULARITY AS A PRODUCER AND I DO ALL OF THIS FROM HOME. I USED TO WORK A 9-5 AND THEN BE A FATHER OF 3, HUSBAND AND BEATMAKER. THERE WAS NEVER ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO MAKE DOPE ENOUGH BEATS TO SELL, UNTIL I STARTED SLOWLY NETWORKING ON SOUNDCLOUD AND MADE A LOT OF FANS AND GAINED A LOT OF ARTISTS WHO WERE WILLING TO BUY BEATS. THEN I STARTED MAKING MORE MONEY THAN MY 9-5, AND NOW I WORK FROM HOME AND OWN MY OWN MUSIC PRODUCTION COMPANY..B.E. MUSIC IN SEATTLE,WA & CO-OWNER OF C.T.F. ENTERTAINMENT IN MEMPHIS,TENN. AND IT'S ALSO NICE WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS "GOOGLE ME" AND YOUR ALL OVER THE SEARCH PAGES.NOW, I'M NOT RICH, BUT I'M COMFORTABLE...IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, REPLY TO MY INBOX..

Fade and Drago Zetić like this.
  2. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    Glad to see this! Whatever advice you can offer and pass onto other members would be much appreciated.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  3. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    PRODUCER ELITE..NUFF SAID
    Battle Points:
    @Fade , thanks bruh. it's easier asking people to inbox questions to me, cause it would be very long winded to write every detail down because it might not apply to every individual...because everybody has different goals they want to achieve. but i'm here to help in anyway i can