Your dream production opportunity

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Ok fam, if you had the opportunity to craft a track (or remix) for your most fav. MC or group who would that be and why? If you had a chance to do a remix...what track would it be?? Me, I would love to craft a track for Nas because I dig the way dude spits and I think I could really give him some fire. His style of rap matches my style of beatmaking. East Coast. As far as West Coast is concerned, I would love to do a track for the Gospel Gangstaz. I think I could really bring them a hotter sound plus they spit what I believe in.
I hade a chance to approch them early thsi year but didn't take it (dang!!)! I'll get in touch with them though. Let me know where your heads at on your dream production opp.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Immortal Technique Cus Dad Dude Spit Real Shit, I Definetly Can Hear His Lyriks On My Joints.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Nas, The Outlawz, DMX, anyone like that at the moment.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I'd like to produce Jay-Z's come back track Ft. Nas
Big Pun
UGK
Papoose
Xzibit
Twin
Lil Wayne
Klashnekoff
Lowkey
Doc Brown

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wu tang or Mobb Deep.
It would be my blessing for RZA and/or Havoc to say "your shits phat wanna drop something for us for the next album.." after that i can die peacefully.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Corpz said:
Wu tang or Mobb Deep.
It would be my blessing for RZA and/or Havoc to say "your shits phat wanna drop something for us for the next album.." after that i can die peacefully.

LOL!! I feel you there Corpz.

ill o.g.
raekwon, az, obie trice, nas, or ghostface or proof. I could do an album with each of them individually. All of them fit my style perfect. I could make some nasty shit with one of them.

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
slugabed said:
i would love to produce for declaime or doom.
to take this one step further i would LOVE to produce at least a track with MF Doom and GhostFace......

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
If This Thing With Capitol Happens,

eXampuL_oNe said:
Ras Kass, he spits gritty as fuck and I think I could do something super-dope for him...

thats exactly who i am gunning to produce for.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
I ain't really too focused on working with big acts, the reason I do this is to take a total no-name and have him/her/them blow up and become household names. But as far as all time, I would have loved to sit in on the Thriller sessions and work with an artist as talented and groundbreaking as MJ.

I would have loved to sit in on the making of the fugees "the score" lp but if I could take
the dream production opportunity it would be to produce a whole Rakim album and take him back to the gangsta Rakim and make his sound more aggressive "follow the leader/microphone fiend" type Rakim.

I would like the produce the whole Bossman album because I think he's gonna put Baltimore City on the map with the push he's getting from J Dupri.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I'd say Outkast, but I'd be intimidated to push beats...Busta Rhymes would be it, or Kardinal Offishall. They got a mad flow and can spit on mostly any type of beat!!!

S

Svenghali

Biggie, Jay-Z, Pac, Grand Puba, Sadat X, Bahamadia, Black Thought, Mos Def, Ice Cube (back in the day), Eminem, Ludacris, Dre Benjamin (Outkast), Mr. Scarface, Eve, Mobb Deep, Remy....too many to name.

members online