Your Favorite New songs are not your Favorite new songs .

the-hollywood-sign-1-960x540.jpg

Hey all , this is Arvin again ( and i know i should stop posting about The Evil Hollywood and Company Mafias and these ... )

This is about your new favorite songs , have you ever thought what would Tupac say about Trap if he was Alive ? actually he would say it suck but 100% of chance , and i have the reason why , the same reason that if they had you frozen 10 years ago , then bring you back now , you would have said Hip Hop Sucks now ... why ?

Because they are Controlling us , when the raps started having stupid lyrics , we didnt like it , but why do we listen to it now ? cuz we heard it Everywhere . as example i didnt like trap when it came out , but after a thousand times of releasing it , i started to get used to it . and this is why you dont really like the songs that you think you like , if we look at it as a score example , its like :

1999 : Still Dre : 100 points
2004 : Slow Jamz : 80 Points
2015 : Spitfire : 20 points
2016 : Hotline Bling : 22 points
2017 : Mask Off : 33 points

this is why after a while mask off is considered a Hit

who does this ? why do they do this ? its Hollywood , because artists dont listen to their favorite songs anymore , they have to listen to songs that made more Money , All artist are doing this , why nobody stops it ? because government likes this and is a big supporter , because it keeps the music simple , why is that ? because when something happens like a War between Iran and Saudi Arabia , they have to make that disappear by songs and movies ( as i believe ) , so if the songs are so simple , making a better song is really easy ... but how did this affect the Rap ?

1 : The Lyrics : Just for Example , lets get outta rap for a min , pop music usually had Lyrics right ? lets just compare

1953 - Frank Sinatra :

My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet you're my favorite work of art

Is your figure less than greek
Is your mouth a little weak
When you open it to speak
Are you smart?

But don't change a hair for me
Not if you care for me
Stay little valentine stay
Each day is valentines day

2004 - Celine Dion :

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you, go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go 'til we're gone

2010 : Justin Bieber

You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever,
And I'll be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we would never, ever, ever be apart

Are we an item?
Girl quit playin'
We're just friends,
What are you sayin'?
Said there's another as you look right in my eyes
My first love, broke my heart for the first time

And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ooh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Autocorrect is correctin this song lyrics , wtf

2012 : Beyonce

Girls, we run this motha, yeah
Girls we run this motha, girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls

God knows whats gonna come out on 2022 .

2 : The Content

as you know , rap has changed alot , as you see , rap was about the police attacking black people , the problems of the society and politics and real rap disses which mostly ended up by one of the rappers dead . but now ? ok lets do another comparsion

2004 : Kanye West on his First Album .

Man I promise, she's so self conscious
She has no idea what she's doing in college
That major that she majored in don't make no money
But she won't drop out, her parents will look at her funny
Now, tell me that ain't insecure
The concept of school seems so secure
Sophomore three years aint picked a career
She like fuck it, I'll just stay down here and do hair
Cause that's enough money to buy her a few pairs of new Airs
Cause her baby daddy don't really care
She's so precious with the peer pressure
Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexus (a Lexus)
She had hair so long that it looked like weave
Then she cut it all off now she look like Eve
And she be dealing with some issues that you can't believe
Single black female addicted to retail and well

and dont forget the sample is one of the uniquest samples of All Time .

2015 : Tyga , 9
fucking years after his first album

You should move to L.A. with your best friend

Now, [?] be the man, wanna see you doin’ good
I don’t wanna get rich, leave you in the hood
Girl, in my eyes, you the baddest
The reason why I love you
You don’t like me, kill my status
I see you livin’ average, I’d be offended
If they see you with me, they gon’ wanna take pictures
Bitch so bad, I hope they get your face in it
I’m just tryna Jay Leno, you know, stay up late with you
Get you a condo and a new Benz
Bad girl, bad girl, baddest girl
Eatin’ Whole Foods but ya got a fatty, girl
She call me lil daddy, she a daddy’s girl
I let her breathe, whoo
Then I tell her, "Get back at it, girl"

i can swear the god that Even himself putted a [?] in his lyrics when he was writin the song

3 : The Styles

before , there was alot o rappers , but each had his/her own style , snoop doggy dogg , dre , cube , tupac , kanye , 50 cent , eminem , biggie , R.I.P Prodigy and ...

but now , if i play a beat , and i write a lyric here , you cant say if meek mill made it or drake , its a migos lyric or future .
nobody has his own style now , theyre all copies of each other ... why ? because what i mentioned in the beggining , the producers are making the rappers listen to the money making songs instead of their favorite songs , and if you consider the fact that every singer/beatmaker is 20% himself , 60% the music that he/she is listening to and 20% the feelings that he/she has , all rappers are like each other , and Thats why lil dicky is a hit , because he's just one of us who listens to whatever he likes and lives with 3 of his friends . im telling you now that theyre gonna try to hide lil dicky , for the government , untill something else happens that they gotta hide , like a war or ...

Kanye West as a free and crazy artist and all free artists like him that you know are making hits , cuz they listen to their own liked songs and they try not to be controlled at all costs , as you know kanye west was trying to make his own label and music company , so hollywood is trying to delete them , by what ? making a thousand YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY videos , taking him to talk shows when he's high , making new contracts with eminem that makes him what hollywood wants him to be , and everytime they release an album , make 10 other artists release their albums ...
Many of us have dreams of getting a grammy , or use grammy for knowing which rapper is better , but have you ever thought when was the last time kanye got a grammy ?

kiwi.png

kiwi2.png

kiwi3.png

see how weird it is ? no awards since 2013 , the guy who has 21 grammies and 67 nominations , didnt win for 5 years ... w..wa..wait a minute , He didnt win any since New Slaves Song which was kinda not what hollywood likes ? yea thats right .

Whats the point of all this ?

the point is they are controlling us again , the music companies gonna let artists release the better songs whenever people are supposed to be distracted , so what you should do is to listen to older music and make new things , it Is possible , like Everybody who was creative did ( Scott Storch , there was no piano riffs in rap , if there was , they were sample songs or if they were not sampled they were not dope , but he kinda invented it ) , saying it is Way easier than doing it , but im telling you to try , its like being a d**k or a sw***er , if you keep making what They want you to make , youll be a follower B***h , but if you listen to the uncontrolled songs , be inspired by Uncontrolled artists and make your music have something meaningful in it , Congragulations , your a Leader Dick who is uncontrolled .

ALL THINGS SAID IN THIS ARTICLE WAS MY BELIEFS , ITS YOUR CHOICE TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT , THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE , AND IF IT WAS I AM OFFICIALLY SORRY .

Last edited:

members online