Your favorite software to make beats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

z0n3d0u7

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fruityloops 6 Producer adition. Why? Probably cause that's what i know, And love. Cheap, Yet effective, Ect.

O

open mind

i use fruity loops! why? well
- easy interface
- vst plugin support
- soundfont support
- fl slicer
- step sequencer
- piano roll
- playlist
- nice effects

...and so on. i could continue to write this list but iam tired now lol peace iam out!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Had to go wit reason. I like the capabilities and realistic stock sounds not to mention the mass variety of expansions (refills, etc.) And with the option of ReWire, its really every other program in one (seein how FL is as common aas myspace on the net..)

Money, I thouhght you was a reason head?

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
honestly, i've only used Reason and Sonar 4 for any real amount of time. And sonar is just crap compared to Reason. i love the versatility of reason with the manual wiring you can do, and there's an endless amount of sounds you can have with new refills and shit.

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Elementree said:
FL6 till I die fools!!! best program out, you can do whatever u want with it and more. just gotta know the ins and outs of it.

HEY MAN UR BEATS R TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just listened to them and man they THUMP--Especially that "March" beat.

You make a brother wanna play with Fl Studio. (LOL)

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Software

U Know I Never Fucked With Any Software Besides Reason And I NEver Looked Further.. .. IM SATISFIED WITH IT AND ITS CAPABLITIES MEETS MY SOFTWARE NEEDS!!

djrekonize

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i just started with reason, but im startin to hate the fact it doesn't support vsti's i might go with cubase next

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Akai MPC2000 and Emu PK-6 all day everyday. I love it b/c it does everything i need it to do. If i could go back from day one all i would have started wit was the 2k and PK-6.

th_DVC00534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.