ISO Underground Hip Hop Record Labels to Volunteer and Learn

thebeatscook

"If you can't take the heat then..."
Battle Points: 39
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone on this site knew of any labels that would be willing to bring me in as a volunteer so I can grow my producer skills and experience?

I have 2.5 years previously doing volunteer work for a underground label and it was awesome.

-thebeatscook

thebeatscook

"If you can't take the heat then..."
Battle Points: 39
I thought of Mello Music Group first: https://www.mellomusicgroup.com/pages/about-us

There's also StonesThrow I think are still around.
Thank you for your prompt response. I sent them a message altho there website only listed one email to contact and I'm not sure if it was related to their music dept or if it was to the webmaster.

I will continue reaching out to labels I feel a good vibe from and persevere my goal of getting signed on as a producer.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thank you for your prompt response. I sent them a message altho there website only listed one email to contact and I'm not sure if it was related to their music dept or if it was to the webmaster.

I will continue reaching out to labels I feel a good vibe from and persevere my goal of getting signed on as a producer.
There's another label but I can't remember the name. They've been putting out a bunch of 90s underground releases.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Try @thebeatscook Chopped Herring Records or Back 2 Da Source Records and @Fade was it the aforementioned labels I mentioned re: the label you can’t remember the name of?