There’s A Problem In Music Production

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Don't see the point of this video.

- majority of people are just gonna go 'nahman gotta make deez type beatz and pleaz da algorithm bro. midi chord packs bro'.
- the rest of people gonna go; oh, so there's no hope?
or
- okay. so i just sit here and make what i want to make. but get no love. erm?

I ended up wacking that video on double speed.

jkz08

☘️EireWaves ☘️
Yo Iron keys, Brother Cameron is just rehashing what hes been preaching for nearly a year! there is truth in them words tho Bro. I'm totally f**kin sick of the ads and spam every day from plugin pushers . but no matter what i make beats/music for the love i get when im in the flow and if the flow has run dry I just make samples.

I can't even get family to hit the "like" or "play" button on soundcloud to prvoke the algos and I hate social media FaceChat Snaptok ChatTik etc. The thought of having to prostitute my self out there to promote my sounds sickens the shit outta me.

jkz08

☘️EireWaves ☘️
- but if struggling artists new or otherwisetake heed of Cameron they've already got the 'tude of theres no hope, well then theyre just twiddling their toes and probly be better mowing the carpet or walking the cat and are probly making beats as a party convo as for that Nic and his magic midi chords personally like to stomp him and his piano

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Yo Iron keys, Brother Cameron is just rehashing what hes been preaching for nearly a year! there is truth in them words tho Bro. I'm totally f**kin sick of the ads and spam every day from plugin pushers . but no matter what i make beats/music for the love i get when im in the flow and if the flow has run dry I just make samples.

I can't even get family to hit the "like" or "play" button on soundcloud to prvoke the algos and I hate social media FaceChat Snaptok ChatTik etc. The thought of having to prostitute my self out there to promote my sounds sickens the shit outta me.
hundred

if i see that ginger cunt say 'nahnah nah i dont' bruh...

and them 'you need emotional piano, i gotchu' go end.

bruh. and these 'muh brand' kids, type beat shit. it can all fall offf a cliff tbh.

members online