Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I did... last month's beat this... =x

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Excellence - that shit is pretty dope sir.....I like how it has a fluid feel to it...that snare is pretty crack too....

Solace - dude..that shit is tough as fuck...that break down was crack... My boy is here lovin that shit....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Solace....them breakdowns are EVIL son. U need to find a couple parts of the sample that you can string together during the verse with room for the emcee and you got a WINNER.

DJ Ex...nice drums. Just doesn't have enough of the sample chop'd imo. What u have would be cool during the hook thoug.

Sucia- flip is ILL.....the only part I wasn't feeling is where you have a little percussion clash going on between the beat you made and the beat in the sample. Noting a little filtering wouldn't take care of though.

I have a sample from Gloria that's STUPID........from her Vixen Album...I need to post it up!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
shortt: the beat is pretty cool..but I think there's a little too much going on in there.....possibly take some out and fill it with your percussion or something...

LDB: Dude..you and me...are the only people that have noticed that.....It bothered the shit out of me when I did the beat...But no one else noticed it...and I know when my artist jumps on it, it wouldn't even be noticed....which is why I didn't filter the percussion out.

Also LDB...I have the Vixen album...which song are you talking about?

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yes everyone, just made my version & checked yours out.

Solace, I'm feeling that shit, sounds proper hectic. Like the breakdown as well, giving the MC time to catch their breath. I would spit over this, gives me a mad frenetic vibe.

Sucio, you've got the illest intro. The chops & the drums are sick & the loop doesn't get repetitive, just seems to go a bit off-beat as it goes into the 2nd part of the loop, not sure what it is, I think 'cause of the timing of the sample. You might have to chop it up even smaller if you wanted to work on it.

DJ Excellence, good job as well, nice how you drop the sample out at one point. Nice fat snare, err sorry not got a lot of feedback for ya mate, that's best I can do for now.

Thanks for the sample, mine is coming shortly...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
haha Solace when yours first comes on it made my eyebrows shoot up! lol
then it just gets better, this is that energy I need to find next..
Thanks for sharin this!

Short Notice- Apparentl;y this is a no go wrong sample lol very nice, its a little more choppier than Solace if you can make it a little smoother str8 fire, good job.

Visceral- I like this, asyou say its built for an mc, I make that mistake in compititions around here, posting the actual songs when the other cats just grab you by the throats lol, SO listening in the context, I like where this is going you should keep f'in with it and put some breaks in there and let somebody Rock it....For UNTIED!!!!! LOL

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Haha, yeah I'm from Old Trafford. Used to be a United fan but I grew up & got disallusioned with the industry, but love the game! North-west born & bred bro.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL, its the only damn team I know.. And the fans seem to be partyin fools so I like em!
Funny they must have some sorta deals with somebody cuz honestly thats the only team I have ever really had pumped at me! lol
Dude make sure to participate in the showcase as well, love to hear more of your stuff, its fam here
even for those from Old Trafford! lol

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah that doesn't surprise me, they've got a worldwide following, got mates in India who are long-time fans. I was in NY last year & soon as I said where I was from had the same reaction, "ah, Man U, Bobby Charlton" haha.
But City, Manchester's other big team, are actually richer - just not as successful or as well-known abroad.

And yes I'll get in on the showcase stuff, thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.