10 Reasons Iranian Rap is Way better than American Rap .

Ok guys , i just found something out about Rap in Iran and USA ... iranian rap is better . And iranian rappers dont get awarded for anything At All , they dont make money and nobody knows em in the world ... so read this if you want to pay the least tribute to them .

First of all , iranian rappers have great flows ... but Hichkas ( means nobody ) was the first rapper of iran , his songs were composed by Mahdiar , all rappers of iran started rapping pro after him , so Everybody calls him the Father of persian rap .

Reasons persian rap is better than american rap :

1 : Iran had Alot of masterpieces in music , all time , we have a type of playing piano named Persian Piano which is hard as hell , but nice in overall song . So samples work Great here . Even the best american sampler Alive and your next president used a Googoosh sample for TLOP track 5 Feedback ... the song that i sampled Before kanye , and never cared for .

2 : Iranian beatmakers make Alot of good beats , the beats here have more melodies in one song than american beats .

3 : Iranian artists aint free At All ... They dont sell beats , they make No money , they will be arrested if they talk about things that government doesnt like .

4 : Iranian rap songs have Meanings ... i mean Bahram made an album samed Sokoot ( Silence ) , and it was about All problems of iran ... and the songs were Serious as Fuck .

5 : Iranians are Real gangstas , many people have to make 40000000 Rials a month just to pay for their mothers cure , by real News 80% of Tehran community is officially Poor . Thats a community a real Thug grows up at .

6 : Iranian rappers Are Poor , so they Never rap about money .

7 : Zarbolmasals , it means popular sentences with alot of meanings that were carried by people from time to time... iran has more than 5000 years of Civilization , and when Arabs attacked ( 1400 years ago ) , they deleted most of it by setting libraries on fire and making gold coins with Kalifa's picture on by burning down persian Gold Statues ... did you know Turkmenistan , Afghanistan , Saudi Arabia , Kuwait , Azerbaijan , Bahrain , Armenia , Tajikistan , Uzbekistan and ... where parts of Iran and most of em left iran about 100 years ago ?

8 : The Parsi ( or Farsi ) Language , it is the largest language in the universe , even american rappers rap in Robaei mode , which is the poetry mode of Hakim Omar Khayam .

9 : Rappers have different styles here ...
Behzad Leito , Alireza JJ , Sijal and Sepehr Khalse make Traps togheter , usually make sentences that have 2 or more meanings , the beats are doper than american trap beats .

Reza pishro raps on Eminem type beats , but more gangsta and his flow is Awesome .

Bozorg group ( former zedbazi ) make raps that i never heard heard in usa ... Saman wilson came back to rap after 10 years , but he sucks now .

Moltafet group , rap so dark and talk about community and government problems .

And More ! I didnt mention Ho3ein , Atour , Mezrab , Fadaei , Quf , Mehrad Hidden , tik tak , tataloo , Sohrab Mj the best Persian rapper and many more ...

10 : theyre brave , Unlike USA Major rappers usually diss each other in iran , Pishro dissed zedbazi , ho3ein dissed moltafet , pishro dissed moltafet , erfan dissed tanbe 10 , khalvat dissed MJ , Pishro dissed Bahram , Quf and Fadaei dissed Pishro and ... i will write my translates to these diss songs when i have time :

Pishro Dissed Zedbazi :
Zedbazi Dissed Back :

Again

Ho3ein Diss Moltafet :
Moltafet Dissed Ho3ein and Pishro :

Erfan and Ho3ein made a Rare feat song named Mano Natarsoon ( dont try to scare me ) , and it was a diss to Government , they were asking the government to come and arrest em , but also saying that people are following them , this song became one of the Biggest hits of persian rap history ... and the thing was government didnt arrest em , cuz if they did , they had 60% of young people Against them .

So seriously
The Game's One Blood , the song that he says "You 38 and you still rappin Ugh" in it like a Fatherfucking 16 year old floridan girl is called Rap song
and Bahram's "Dar Naro" ( dont escape ) with Translated lyric "some of them are looking for a safe place to sleep this night and some are looking for a safe place to keep their billions , one day the houses of this city had a roof , one day you couldnt find human corpses in the street trash cans" is called a Rap Song too ?

Thank you for reading this and sorry for the language .

This is Dar naro by the way

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Excellent point @DEEZ BEATZ and @ArvinArmani you need to clear your head of mass media fantasies regarding music overall. Over in America "gangsta" rap is no longer experiencing the commercial viability of the 1990s e.g. it's niche/relic status now.

D1G

Beatmaker
Can’t wait to check these out, and possibly get them translated! Hopefully, someone will get them into the limelight, and out of obscurity.

@D1G I will translate at my first chance , i was gonna write backstories of each sentence and translate em but sadly i dont have time due to exams , if you wanna check the best iran rap songs , check Ye Mosht Sarbaz by Hichkas and other Hichkas , Pishro , Mj and Fadaei songs .

@DEEZ BEATZ and @OGBama i was ok with it till you said theres no one better in rap game , Rap Has to be about something otherwise , the main purpose aint done , somethings are different and some are just bad ... somethings are opinions and some facts ( the hell that rhymed ) rap has to be about problems mainly , and also have other subjects , of course the music eminem releases has a better vocal on it than the music lil sheepy sheep releases .

Talking about Regular rap not Underground rap , New american artists aint thugs , but they act like it , they rap about things that Nobody ever saw , beats are just like each other , none has unique flow , without a doubt Everybody raps like migos in at least 1 verse per song . That makes a songs sound wrong .

It is a form of expression , but i swear the god little pump aint expressin Anything that can change the way of someones life , All albums not 1 song . There is tecniques too , i mean if you delete what rappers are saying , how they say it is important too , in that way Eminem music is way doper than tyga music , or beats that Scotty make are Way doper than Icy86#xxx beats .

Getting money for rappin about money or getting nothing for rappin bout meaningful subjects comparsion is like a gold chain on the ground or a stone medalion on the far mountain , a gold chain is really heavy , once you put it on you cant look up again , and hollywood will just put more and more chains on the earth so you will continue putting on till you fall down and fail reachin the mountain .

Rap is like A language , when your people is hungry , you talk about hunger , you yell everywhere , but when they give you money just for saying regular words , you wont bother yourself to say anything that has a meaning . And you will sit your ass at home fucking and eating and smoking till you die , Thats why regular american rap is bad music , its not Different music , it is bad music . No offence , these are facts of 2018 .
Iranians dont make money outta rap , so they aint have Any other reason for rapping other than Desire for fame or art and rap , and for fame you gotta make Real good music .

This is why irans regular rap is just better than americans

Anyways , thank you really for the time , i apirishiate that .

D1G

Beatmaker
Thank you! It’s fine. Good luck on the exams! That’s more important. Also, translating might be a pain for you. If I was fluent in Arabic and had to translate songs to English, I would probably go crazy!

Thank you

And i just realised i owe y'all an apology for the nationalism , iran has been ignored from the world , we are better at many stuff , and we are worse at some , but the fact that nobody knows where iran is and people think we are arabs make me crazy .

American rap has been great too , they created it . Many nations make good music that we never hear , like iran . Thanks again

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@ArvinArmani please know that Hip Hop was never and isn't inherently about something as the music/culture was about partying and having fun as it was/is tied unfortunately to youth culture which extends to marketing which explains why rappers hate literally getting older within music as they think it's a death sentence when evolution is nothing to hide nor be afraid of as prolonged adolescence is not positive for society.

BezO

The Artisan
Ha! American TV/Radio is not representative of American music, especially Hip Hop. The aim of the typical artist and those that control the media & marketing of Hip Hop are vastly different. Sounds like you're only experiencing commercialized American Hip Hop.

You likely won't relate to or like it as much as your own, but stretch out your American Hip Hop experience. Where do you think you all learned how to apply it the way you do? Hip Hop was built on what you listed, and more.

members online