13 Reasons Why Making An Album Is A Great Idea

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I say be realistic that the odds are against anyone with common sense unless one has ego issues and prefers them to be stroked by media driven ideas of success in an industry that's been in flux since Napster, followed by iTunes, etc.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
For me personally its like, if i wanna drop an album, i drop an album.
No Problem Anthony Oneal GIF by Ramsey Solutions

I say be realistic that the odds are against anyone with common sense unless one has ego issues and prefers them to be stroked by media driven ideas of success in an industry that's been in flux since Napster, followed by iTunes, etc.

why do you want to get into an industry that you have so much disdain for?
Took me years to realise the truth of the game, but by then I was already so invested into it, that I couldnt just stop.
I did stop for 7 years because of the reality of the industry, but I eventually came back because of my long investment into it.
You havent really got that investment yet, or like me, years wasted trying to achieve something that wasnt really going to happen because I have morals. I will never sell my soul to the devil. You sound like you wouldnt either. If I knew the truth from the start, Id never have bothered going down the music route, Id have just stuck to programming computers or woodworking.
I took the great gamble, then found out the game was rigged, its too late for me, but not for you.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
It's @2GooD Productions not disdain (well, I have a disdain for predatory behavior e.g. bad business practices, etc.), I just hate but accept that it won't quit, when people don't sell the truth about anything. I'm big on going into things with hyperawareness and eyes wide open as people all around us encourage us collectively and individually to shut them. This is in every field. The hyperawareness is why I'm an advocate of small goals and lowered expectations.

members online