A Fruity loops studio tutorial

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHAT EXACTLY iS A "BoOTLEG" FRUiTYLoOPS?
i DoWNLoADED MY FL FRoM THAT PEER To PEER THAT STARTS WiTH A "K" AND ENDS WiTH AN "A".
DoES THAT MAKE iT BoOTLEG, oR ARE THERE LiKE SoME REAL FAKE BoOTYLoOPS PRoGRAMS oUT THERE???

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
WHAT EXACTLY iS A "BoOTLEG" FRUiTYLoOPS?
i DoWNLoADED MY FL FRoM THAT PEER To PEER THAT STARTS WiTH A "K" AND ENDS WiTH AN "A".
DoES THAT MAKE iT BoOTLEG, oR ARE THERE LiKE SoME REAL FAKE BoOTYLoOPS PRoGRAMS oUT THERE???

Yup Guevara...You got you a bootleg fruityloops program. I've downloaded one from there a long time ago. But my mistake was i was tryna get some more instruments for it on the FL website while my program was open. The website detected it cause i didnt have a registration key and put a lock on all my beats and you needed a password to open it. I was heated...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
oH WELL MiNES WoRKS JUST AS WELL AS THE "REGiSTERED" VERSiON, i GoT ENoUGH DRUM SoUNDS ANYWAY FRoM oTHER SoURCES.
BUT CANT YoU JUST EXPoRT THE FiLES To ANoTHER FoLDER, oR DoWNLoAD ANoTHER FRUiTYLoOPS AND oPEN THEM iN THERE???

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
i got the fruity loop engine which is all you really need anyway thats what you pay for.... all u got to do is download the demo off the site and put that engine into the fruityloop folder and it gives ya the full version of it.