adjusting volumes in sonar

T

The Bastard

can u adjust the volumes on each indvidual audio block in sonar like u can in cool edit,if u can can sum1 tell me how real quick

T

The Bastard

even if i move certain clips onto their own tracks theyre will still be sum that i want to be at diffrent level than others you know, plus when i move clips to diffrent tracks the clip seems to slide around a lot i dont seem to have that same snapping action i had wit cool edit, i can prolly set it to snap parralel to where i had it but i cant find it in the book i bought but im gunna keep lookin for it. but if u cant adjust the volume for each clip ill be extremely disapointed cuz that will definatly slow down my workflow by a lot . ill pretty much have to have a track for each clip

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
You can adjust each one by + or - 3 db. Go to the tab with the effects and shit, go to audio and its somewhere in there. I'm at work now, but if you cant find it let me know and i'll tell you exactly when i get back to the lab.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
You can also adjut how the clips snap (beats, measures, samples)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know about the + - 3db, I use it all the time.... Just wasn't sure exactly of what Bastard was talking about.

If you have a few clips on 1 track, simply click once on a clip to select it, the go Process>Audio> then you have the 3db Louder or 3db Quieter options.

That should do it.

T

The Bastard

thnx fellas , clev what i meant about the snapping is like if i have a clip on one track and i wanna move it to the same exact time and location to another track above it or below it.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
i'd just copy and paste the track.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
you can right click choose clip envelope volume and drag the bar down

to make it destructive just bounce to clip

members online