Advertising and Selling Beats

Just looking for some one with some knowledge of advertising. I want to start my own website and sell my music .. Leases.. Exclusives etc.
I know how to drive traffic with twitter and social sites for free.. but has anyone used Google AdWords..or Facebook ads to help increase sales/potential customers or even fans.
I'm thinking of having a $300 budget each month just for advertising.
If you have had experience advertising anywhere else let me know .Thanks.

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Marketing all comes down to know who your trying to sell to. Like really knowing what they do how they thing whats gonna catch their eye. most of the kids who buy beats are suburban kids 13 - 25 years old. and what are they into? females sports and video games Facebook and Twitter are prob your best spots for Advertisement with boosted tweets and posts. but also creating a separate twitter and follow everyone who has made a rap song is making a rap track or thinking about rapping. then your main twitter you follow the people who buy from you. start an email list and blast them out when ever you make a handful of beats. dont do it after each one because that will just get you thrown in the spam folder.

Me personally i quit selling beats because I dont want trash ass rappers on my shit. I'm just finding younger artists with talent and work at ethic to cultivate.

hope this helps bruh