AI Mastering

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

Really good read about AI and how much it helps with the mixing and mastering phase. I've been using Ozone for years and it's been really good for me but it's nice to see all the other options out there, especially online ones.

This obviously won't replace audio engineers and all that but like all other things AI, it's a great tool to have especially if you're someone that hates mixing.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
The ironic thing is, mastering is actually a very subtle and minimal process (or should be)

Most people who fuck up their mastering are most likely doing way too much, and the AI is probably not doing a whole lot.

If you're having to do a lot at the mastering stage then the mix was really bad.

Sometimes a mastering engineers job is just to say "i don't need to do anything to this track."

I can guarantee there are probably a lot here whose mixes are probably not too bad, but they end up fucking it up in mastering.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
But back to the main point, I'm really surprised at how much audio work Allen Iverson is getting now.

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF