Allow me to introduce myself

mumkai

ill o.g.
yo guys. i was online at 5am this morning looking for beat contests and such. ILLMUZIK came up and I found you needed to become a member in order to join. so, i said whatever - the mpc-forums i joined not too long ago were chill, i got alot of info tips and great info from them so i thought it wouldn't hurt to join another forum.

im 25, native of los angeles, ca in east hollywood/silverlake area. i play upright bass, electric bass, guitar and piano and now another upcoming producer..haha. ive had an MPC 2000xl for almost 8 years and still feel like im learning stuff on it. i use logic 8 for my DAW. whenever making a beat i approach it with authenticity and try to sound as original as possible. that might sound weird in the hiphop genre, but i feel theres too much in this genre that sounds the same. maybe thats what people want, i dont care. 3 years ago i was practicing bass 5 hours a day with aspirations of becoming an orchestral bassist and would never thought now id be making music and in the process of building my own studio... but i guess thats life. anyway, just wanted to say what up to fellow producers out there. i know the 2kxl pretty well so if anyone has questions about it don't be shy. if you are interested in my beats/music/playing etc... check out my site @

www.myspace.com/marcmumcian

peace out!

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Welcome to the forums mate, it sounds like you're gonna be good to have around!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcom fam endulge and enjoy