Anyone enrolled to a recording arts school?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
haha tryna still my major bitch?
jk.

but nah.. Most schools like that that I applied to arent hard to get into AT ALL academic wise, they are just expensive. IE California Institute of the Arts. etc.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Im going to Midlands Audio Institute to take their Audio Engineering Program. Only cost 2094 total plus about 300 total for books. Cant beat that and u get your certification(a diploma), internships, and job placements.

Nicole

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I wennt to SAE long time ago, concluded I would learn about mic techniques cuz I was doing everything else already ( they dont teach you mastering ), which costed about $6500 for a year. You'd get a certificate....hooray! ( not ) Second to that, I love making beats and would keep doing so but being a recording engineer...nah, I rather just make beats. IMO, mixing engineer is fun because you have more chances to get down on your own work instead of recording, mixing everyone except your own concepts... just my 2cts

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i agree with format .....engineering is def not me ... lately i been sellin beats with studio time included ... great way to make extra sales/ extra money cuz people can get a beat and record it too for one price... but im begining to realize recording isnt all that fun.. esp mediocre emcees with too much time on their hands... they love to waste half of your saturday doing reatakes, punch-ins and useless adlib tracks .. i need the dough now but as soon as I get settled again... fuc recording.. mixing CAN be fun .. but Producing and Making beats is ALWAYS fun

O

open mind

Ash Holmz said:
i agree with format .....engineering is def not me ... lately i been sellin beats with studio time included ... great way to make extra sales/ extra money cuz people can get a beat and record it too for one price... but im begining to realize recording isnt all that fun.. esp mediocre emcees with too much time on their hands... they love to waste half of your saturday doing reatakes, punch-ins and useless adlib tracks .. i need the dough now but as soon as I get settled again... fuc recording.. mixing CAN be fun .. but Producing and Making beats is ALWAYS fun
WORD!