Anyone have a Motif?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
im not talking about the rack or the ES, just the classic Motif which i have.

if anyone has one please say it coz i have a few questions.

thanks.
sAfE.

ed_sizzahanz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
im not talking about the rack or the ES, just the classic Motif which i have.

if anyone has one please say it coz i have a few questions.

thanks.
sAfE.

I got a Motif6, whut's up?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
aight man kool.

in Pattern Mode, how do you copy whole Sections? say i have made a few Usr phrases in Section A, how can i copy all of them straight to Section B? i usually do it the manual way, by putting in Usr01 Usr02 etc.. but this way takes a long time.

and also when you have made a complete beat how do you get them onto CD? i record them straight into my computer using Cool Edit but this way kills the quality. have u got the sampling upgrade?

thanks.
sAfE.

A

ACEBEATZ

Rhythmikal said:
aight man kool.

in Pattern Mode, how do you copy whole Sections? say i have made a few Usr phrases in Section A, how can i copy all of them straight to Section B? i usually do it the manual way, by putting in Usr01 Usr02 etc.. but this way takes a long time.

and also when you have made a complete beat how do you get them onto CD? i record them straight into my computer using Cool Edit but this way kills the quality. have u got the sampling upgrade?

thanks.
sAfE.

Wut soundcard do you got?? do you record in 16 44 at least??do you got good cables??
A good recording should not reduce quality at all. It may look stupid but sometimes it's little things like this who can affect your recordings.

Tell me more...

members online