April 1 - April 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one feeling the sample this week? If anyone has suggestions for samples, ideas for making themes, etc... hit me up. Wanna get the sample flips back on the map! I will try to put varying styles of samples up each week.

I had to sit down and put something down for this week. Arrangement/Mix needs more work but holler and let me know what sounds good and what needs tweaking.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
No one feeling the sample this week? If anyone has suggestions for samples, ideas for making themes, etc... hit me up. Wanna get the sample flips back on the map! I will try to put varying styles of samples up each week.

I had to sit down and put something down for this week. Arrangement/Mix needs more work but holler and let me know what sounds good and what needs tweaking.

after the guitar riff at the beginning put two notes to give a suggestion
for example c c c b b b(note )c c c b b b(note) if u didnt quite get that let me know i can tell over chat on xfire it might help? other than that i like it it has a great funk riff now right at the end of each riff place sound font. the piano compliments the guitar i think it was done very well but you can squeeze two notes after the guitar. as for an idea for sampling or flipping theres a dope track called I had a choice by sun nice melody to play with im gonna b sampling from that track this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.