Are you trying to make it in the UK, even if not in the UK some of the advice here could be invaluable

The Unsigned Guide

I bought a copy of the unsigned guide many years ago and the advice inside it was very informative, even if your arent from the UK. Its purely digital now, I havent signed back up yet but will do soon, just thought Id share a great resource.

Also posted this thinking of you @drex

Stormwalker

Beatmaker
Uk for me too. And please excuse my ignorance, when you say make it in the uk, which part of the scene ? The high foucs crowd, the blak twang, rodney p, ty (rip) crowd ? Or more like the grime/drill crowd that seems to be the easiest way into the pop charts ? Obviously less so for the drill guys. Honestly not trying to be picky or arsey

Uk for me too. And please excuse my ignorance, when you say make it in the uk, which part of the scene ? The high foucs crowd, the blak twang, rodney p, ty (rip) crowd ? Or more like the grime/drill crowd that seems to be the easiest way into the pop charts ? Obviously less so for the drill guys. Honestly not trying to be picky or arsey
All of the above