Attack of the Beats! - Battle #150

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
@crog85 congrats on the win. gorgeous melody with a lot of space. the 808s, not too heavy, dope man keep it up. vocal snippets, too dope!
@DEEZ BEATZ wow, a head nodder for sure, the strings and piano together, bliss. maybe a different snare. one of the best in my opinion!
@Juwan Fonville scary beat. love the direction. the beat drop threw me, I thought my internet connection was suckin again. maybe add variations with your 808 too repetitive .
@oninkaf beautiful piano loop. drums are good. really love the snare. I would take away that lady yelling before the violin, the other snippets are great.
@Fade dope show, actually learned some stuff listening to your show.
@Rodas love the chops. bassline switches for your hook. I love a little fatness in my drums, perhaps thatll do some good in this case.
man that piano sample tho. on point!

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
@ all the aotb competitors, first time listening, and im feeling it 100%. hope to hear more from you guys soon> peace

@crog85, congrats on the win...all of the beats were dope. great work everybody, @Fade , yes everything you said about my beat is true..that beat was made 5yrs ago and i never did anything with it so i put it on this show so you could critique it and give me some tips on what was missing...i want to redo it cause it has potential..thank you

members online