Attack of the Beats! - Battle #155

Sorry guys , I'm gonna lecture you again ... just read the first 2 lines if you don't have the time to read this .
I'm not just talking about this battle , Your music flavor is Way different from mine , most people here love the Boom bap vibe more than any other type of rap , if i wanna pick one beat here Honestly I'm gonna pick one between @Larrenzo beat and @D-c.o.p . well you just voted to a beat that you liked more and that won , everybody is free to have his own flavor and that's Okay But ... what you don't see is when i sample a Smokey Robinson song and make a beat with it , Smokey Robinson is doing at least 65% of the work , the strings , piano , bass , vocals etc are done by Him . so I'm using his art and doing only 35% of the work by putting some drums and 1 or 2 synths on their song , and i Win . I'll only need to know some tricks for the drums and ( probably ) the bass . you might say "Well , that's what hip hop is supposed to be" but when all the other producers which usually are the more creative producers that make original beats and put their emotions and time into writing melodies and lose to someone who sampled another song , Every time their beat is compared to a sampled song , they will lose hope to make Original beats that are accepted by the hip-hop community . if that is gonna continue , Originality in Rap Will die . Thanks .