Attack of the Beats! - Battle #187

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
:shock::bomb::fire:

Good fucking lord, those beats!!! Glad I didn't submit anything to go alongside these!

@crosstevsky that was dope, brother! Not usually into these kinda beats, but that was niiice

@Primz that was the dopest thing I've heard anywhere in a while. I wouldn't hesitate to slap this in my playlists as it is. Rewind that shit about 4 times already now. f'kin 'ellll. Def gonna bug you about this one! Starting to get the feeling our minds are connected to a same thread in the universe from some of the vibes you put out and your approaches!

That's a tuffff AOTB. I could write something about each of those, but I ain't here to re-review... dope.

:shock::bomb::fire:

Good fucking lord, those beats!!! Glad I didn't submit anything to go alongside these!

@crosstevsky that was dope, brother! Not usually into these kinda beats, but that was niiice

@Primz that was the dopest thing I've heard anywhere in a while. I wouldn't hesitate to slap this in my playlists as it is. Rewind that shit about 4 times already now. f'kin 'ellll. Def gonna bug you about this one! Starting to get the feeling our minds are connected to a same thread in the universe from some of the vibes you put out and your approaches!

That's a tuffff AOTB. I could write something about each of those, but I ain't here to re-review... dope.
And @Fade was right, I dnt usually do these type of beats. I ticked all the boxes the thing is, I got so into it I didn't really pace myself doing it went In hard

members online