Battle #193!

TRACK LIST:
  1. Armani - "Dmalvan X 202"
  2. Fury Beats - "Back At Chu"
  3. nottr - "Creosote"
  4. Primz - "Spiked"
  5. raymondo - "Gneus"
@Armani @Fury Beats @nottr @Primz @raymondo

@Fade short story long I named it after my best friends nickname "Dmalvan X". X coming from some random shit but also making sense with Malcolm cuz he's a huge fan, D coming from the teacher misspelling his last name and having the D stuck to the malvan, coincidentally his favorite movie is (I think) Django unchained which has that iconic dialogue. so that name is pretty sacred.

thanks for choosing the righteous winner and also @Primz @raymondo @nottr @Fury Beats you're gonna be my bitches forever n- lol no really props to all of u, especially nottr with that hard shit, I fucked with that ill sounding primz shit too.

Battle #193!

TRACK LIST:
  1. Armani - "Dmalvan X 202"
  2. Fury Beats - "Back At Chu"
  3. nottr - "Creosote"
  4. Primz - "Spiked"
  5. raymondo - "Gneus"
@Armani @Fury Beats @nottr @Primz @raymondo

oh also I think the drums come from putting together a few diff loop-break-ish sounds from some random drummer dude on reddit uploading cuz his life had no other purpose. I did take ur advice on occasionally using loops guilt-free from an article I read like a year ago. especially real drums.

congratulations all! really liked our man armani's beat-solid and miles apart from the crazy beat this entry just now. yeah you're so right about mine-silly overuse of vinyl crackle shit and tape edit on reason 11-which is just an insane piece of software, creosotes the heavy oil they use to tarnish wood=stops the rot like ;) @Fade the mpc is impressive-any tutorials i should check out?

members online