Audio Technica ATH-M30 Headphones

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i got these bitches brand new off of ebay last week for 47 dollars...i was so fucking excited after reading reviews of em on amazon.com......i finally open em up, plug em into my cd player and this shit is fucking dissapointing......i tried so ahrd to get used to em but i jsut couldnt....noise cancellation and noise leakage is all great, the bass is amazing, the highs are superb, but the fucking mids....omg, the fucking mids are horrible beyond anything.....becuase of the fucking mids the sound is so unbalanced, and the overall volume of the headphones is never high enough.....stuppid ass audio technica....do not buy these shits.....

T

The Bastard

im not sure if them are sum studio headphones but u might need a headphone amp

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I bought those headfones and started a thread about em afew months back. Got em for 50 outa jnr music world brand new. Maybe its the 1s you have but mines sound damn good. Im in aliving situation now where I can't blast my monitors loud so I do most my work in my head fones... And them joints is so loud I can turn em up and use em for " monitors". Lol.. The sound is balanced in mine... And I use em in the lab and in the club and I have no complaints...did you buy em used or brand new ? And are they maybe factory reconditioned ?

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo man, i kinda gotta admit, these headphones sound too phat when i hook em up to my computer speakrs........but when i plug them directly into my cd player or computer, damn they're fucking wack...the mids are too low and the vocals sound all weird, jsut basically an overall uneven sound..........WHY THE FUCK DOES IT SOUND SO GOOD WHEN CONNECTED TO THE SPEAKER?????? SOMEONE ANSWER!! lol

im thinking about buying that new Creative Zen Touch 20 gig mp3 player, can anyone let me know if these headphones will sound wack with that as well?