Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yo , I didnt find it to be too long, in fact when it ended if it had started up again on the next phase I would have sat there and continued to watch it, in fact if they had put up an intermission I would have gone got food and come back and continued to watch it.
I liked it. The IMAX thing made it so over the top in coolness I cant help but trip off of it.
I found it to be original , which is something US movies have been sorely lacking in for a while now.
I mean what else are we going to remake?

The 3d ability now adays is just on some next levelness. They keep expanding the technology like this , eventually everything is gonna have to be in 3d!

& LOL @ Ominous who has been Releasing the Kraken all day!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
18 for two people?

Shit..out here it's $30 for two..

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
If it's still here in IMAX at the end of the month, I am going to go see it. I've seen it in 3D twice. Now I want to see it in IMAX-3D. ----------------Ooooooo! I just saw that IMAX is committed to playing Avatar IMAX-3D until March of this year. Sweet.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 152
i also saw it 3D ..

never rly watched a film and been so drawn in and amazed

by looking at the trailer, it doesn't look v special... juz another sci fi film with CGI and crap like that.. looks dumb actually in the trailer... then i realised it's terminator guy james cameron so i go see it

the best thing about it, it's not like any other movie, far from typical hollywood blockbuster usual style.. and it's the story, characters n mystery of it all +++