Bass kills man

Damn Ive been clubbing there a few times, Koko, is the old Camden Palace.
But to be honest, Tim Westwood has the bassiest sound system Ive ever heard, I wonder if hes had anyone keel over. Thats mad, they did say it was down to an underlying genetic condition.
I cant believe its killing 12 kids a week.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Being involved in the SPL Comps back in the day, I seen this type of thing before. It would seem that common sense would kick in before its life threatening that music thats TOO loud will permantly damage your ears or even cause death. Now that Im much older, I dont even want to hear it at extreme levels. Anything over 130 decibels is TOO loud for me personally.

My truck hit 148 dbs, the club I run the soundboard at hits 150 dbs, the church I attend hits 98 dbs and the world record for the loudest vehicle is 180.3 dbs.

I really feel for this guys friends and family. His death was the result of straight stupidity. Music thats loud enough to affect your heart rate is WAAAAY TOO LOUD!

Protect your ears

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Years ago at a benefit concert, this local heavy metal band was playing, and this one dude was standing the whole time right in front of these speakers the size of a house. He was banging his head but pretty much just standing there taking in all the music! This guy that died was pushed towards the speakers?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
On a lighter note: The Porsche they advertise there is sexy...

members online