Battle That! Competition - December 2-5, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly new to this site so was awesome to hear your guys beats. The first round had a lot of heat!
Congrats to @2GooD Productions! - I hope Fade has polished the crown for you.

@Memento Beats - your track in round 1 was strong and my finance told me she liked yours more than mine! I thought I was screwed after that!
@ThE_SiRe_BeAtS - 'No forgiveness', really raw and hard, liked it.
@djfeedme - 'Amelia' track was really nice dude.
@Iron Keys - great track and as soon as I heard it I recognised your piano style!
@Supermanic - 'Darko' not a big trap fan but really strong beat
@THEmfRIDDLAH - just like your style, nice and old skool

Shout out to everyone though as the talent was all across the board. I just wished I'd chosen a stronger 3rd track!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
call-of-duty-world-at-war-world-war-ii-call-of-duty-helmet-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

The battle is over. Sixteen beat makers went to war and only one warrior was left standing.

Congratulations to @2GooD Productions on the win!

Who said you're top 5?
My dope ass shit speaks for itself... Justice will uncloak and You shall withstand your demise once we meet by the st. peters gate as thy lord glares from above and strikes upon thee with great vengeance and remember, Thou shan't be forgotten...

Storch was never on my list because I knew it would piss you off. And the fact that you still mention it makes my list even better.
You grimy son of a...

You know what. you just made it on my list.

@Face Valid tnx bro for the feedback! Ur beats where soooo funky man! exept the last one... that wuz u aiming a gun at @THEmfRIDDLAH oldschool GOD! PROPS! both.... Im a bit angry with myself.. because i had sooo many better beats than that! Hahaha i always make bad decisions.. sooo up to the next one!
Thanks dude. Yeah sounds like we had the same regret! See you on the next comp.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys - "She feels like home" Really liked this track, has a bit of a Dre vibe to it.
@Iron Keys - great track and as soon as I heard it I recognised your piano style!

Thanks, myguys. Appreciate the love!

Unintentional Dre vibes, and didn't realise my piano 'style' was recognisable - both great things to know!

and Congrats @2GooD Productions on the W.

Well done @ all who competed, and apprec to Fade for bringing me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online