Beat This! - August 12-13, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats @MacTilla Beats ... my vote went to @Vossi Beats (lol! this is 2wice in a row i've voted for u-u have a number 1 fan, he is irish and has a substance misuse problem). @JodyKurtis really loved the drums here. @THEmfRIDDLAH I'd have voted for you had i listened on my proper headphones, this is slammin' .Nice one all round fellas! thanks again to @Fade - anyway i can get these downloaded? I'll be upping my game next time :) Cheers!

Last edited:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Congrats @MacTilla Beats! I was thinking to myself this one would be between you and me. Voted for ya anyways ;)

my vote went to @Vossi Beats (lol! this is 2wice in a row i've voted for u-u have a number 1 fan, he is irish and has a substance misuse problem).
Thx bruh! And it makes perfectly good sense that any fan of mine has a substance abuse problem :p Sláinte mo deartháir!

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
yeah I voted for @MacTilla it was mixed just right for the genre.
When I heard the sample. I heard that guitar solo lick he performed. (I don’t think any one else used) I knew that my song would use the bass line lick through the whole song as a platform and if you listen carefully I use it throughout the whole song. As a counter melody synth on the “Rock hook” and as an acoustic bass line during the piano solo. I also used the beginning of the sample where the guitar stumps fast on those higher notes. Once I knew it was in Cmin I played a solo over the chord changes to the song My Funny Valentine, ultimately naming it my Funny Love in Time. Don’t know if anyone caught that.
I have a much better Mastered version on my beats page that I’d like feed back on the mix. If you have the time! Thanks and great job @MacTilla it sounded like something I would write. Dope!

Battle Points: 101
yeah I voted for @MacTilla it was mixed just right for the genre.
When I heard the sample. I heard that guitar solo lick he performed. (I don’t think any one else used) I knew that my song would use the bass line lick through the whole song as a platform and if you listen carefully I use it throughout the whole song. As a counter melody synth on the “Rock hook” and as an acoustic bass line during the piano solo. I also used the beginning of the sample where the guitar stumps fast on those higher notes. Once I knew it was in Cmin I played a solo over the chord changes to the song My Funny Valentine, ultimately naming it my Funny Love in Time. Don’t know if anyone caught that.
I have a much better Mastered version on my beats page that I’d like feed back on the mix. If you have the time! Thanks and great job @MacTilla it sounded like something I would write. Dope!
Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online