Beat This! Competition - September 7-8, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
well done @iDeaLoGiK dope beat. my finger was dancing around voting for it, sometimes i felt the kick was abit dubsteppy, but thought the thing overall incl kick was dope af. Well done on your first W

@rejecttheronin I voted for your beat. beat was wonky af in all the right ways.

@Delta_Nine gorgeous texture on the drums and bass. snare is delicious, beat is a vibe

anyone wanting feedback @ me

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
well done @iDeaLoGiK dope beat. my finger was dancing around voting for it, sometimes i felt the kick was abit dubsteppy, but thought the thing overall incl kick was dope af. Well done on your first W

@Delta_Nine gorgeous texture on the drums and bass. snare is delicious, beat is a vibe

Honestly I noticed that about the kick too the night I uploaded but i didn't change it. A little punchy. Part of an anno domini drum pack that I got forever ago so apparently it was meant to be for hip hop, but I don't disagree.

@Iron Keys, yes brother, always looking for feedback if you got the time. Just uploaded the beat to showcase with some added John Wick dialogue, would appreciate feedback there whether you feel the dialogue fits or not also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online