Beat This! - May 19-20, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
some notes ;)
@Pappas Beats loved it-maybe the piano was a bit too thick/heavy? was worthy of victory
@Face Valid tight as fuck. the music tech degree really shone through
@Iron Keys massive badu fan. actually recorded this for private listening, dont let that go to your head-what was all that, left to it too late shit about? you love the drama-run a beat this competition like a political campaign ;)

regards my own- i fucked it- had a busy series of shifts-took a toal-then the MPC came and has fuck all compatability with my current work flow obviously-so i ended up with something was too rich in the low mid range with little capability of correcting it-but there'll be teething problems for sure. i did try to get the 90s RnB vibe but i guess at best was a 90s hip hop rnb mash up? anyway-after i've doble down on this MPC you'll all be toast :)

@2GooD Productions very nice for 08! where were the vocals from?

@LiveLargeBeats the champ actually had a go at you; to be fair was just way too close to the original, but a nie concept all the same

@HighNoon loved the drums and the whole vibe of it-the bass line needs a little attention though

@Delta_Nine still got that one amazing sound on lock-i reckon you mae a 30 minute compilation of your best, then move on to a different style for a bit-sound more than capable of doing that

@COOL J. liked yours too-but the mastering could be a lot better

@boom base sound talented shit but not on theme at all

@Primz surprised this didnt place...lol, had you used an erykah badu acapella it'd possibly have been in the mix. vocals u used were tight anyway-a bit quiet in the mix?

@prod.bysicksiah voted for urs lol. for me captured the theme-which apparently i was wrong about the theme, so god knows! maybe someone wasn't so clear about the theme until the beats arrived in ;) ;)

@Fade as always-thanks for putting it on!! enjoyed the listen

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
wtf you tryna say
I'm saying... your bitchass (ya it's 1 word, so what? want to do something about it?) isn't in the top 2.

Lets Go What GIF by Sporting KC

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
also me and @MacTilla Beats the only ones in the top 5 who didn't need an already hit vocal to clean thy ass for us apparently.
pfft.. whatchu tryin say?

Thanks for the grats peeps, Disc group got Beat This on "LOCK"!

@Face Valid good shit man, really good.

@Iron Keys ... don't even need to speak here, bruh is always top beats, can't stop it, only hope to contain.

@Armani , Bruh, coulda used a vocal :LOL:

Lots of dope beats in here, don't know wtf yall listening to to pick mine up, everyone been out jackhammering concrete with no ear protection on before coming in and voting?

Excited Family Guy GIF

Battle Points: 18
some notes ;)
@Pappas Beats loved it-maybe the piano was a bit too thick/heavy? was worthy of victory
@Iron Keys massive badu fan. actually recorded this for private listening, dont let that go to your head-what was all that, left to it too late shit about? you love the drama-run a beat this competition like a political campaign ;)

regards my own- i fucked it- had a busy series of shifts-took a toal-then the MPC came and has fuck all compatability with my current work flow obviously-so i ended up with something was too rich in the low mid range with little capability of correcting it-but there'll be teething problems for sure. i did try to get the 90s RnB vibe but i guess at best was a 90s hip hop rnb mash up? anyway-after i've doble down on this MPC you'll all be toast :)

@LiveLargeBeats the champ actually had a go at you; to be fair was just way too close to the original, but a nie concept all the same

@HighNoon loved the drums and the whole vibe of it-the bass line needs a little attention though

@Delta_Nine still got that one amazing sound on lock-i reckon you mae a 30 minute compilation of your best, then move on to a different style for a bit-sound more than capable of doing that

@Primz surprised this didnt place...lol, had you used an erykah badu acapella it'd possibly have been in the mix. vocals u used were tight anyway-a bit quiet in the mix?

@prod.bysicksiah voted for urs lol. for me captured the theme-which apparently i was wrong about the theme, so god knows! maybe someone wasn't so clear about the theme until the beats arrived in ;) ;)

Thanks

pfft.. whatchu tryin say?

Thanks for the grats peeps, Disc group got Beat This on "LOCK"!

@Face Valid good shit man, really good.

@Iron Keys ... don't even need to speak here, bruh is always top beats, can't stop it, only hope to contain.

@Armani , Bruh, coulda used a vocal :LOL:

Lots of dope beats in here, don't know wtf yall listening to to pick mine up, everyone been out jackhammering concrete with no ear protection on before coming in and voting?

Excited Family Guy GIF
see u got the ear, u put in time and your potential keeps showin itself, you just keeps self naggin.
tbh you should start gettin cocky and callin mfs out rn but since you wouldn't, imma do it for you.

@2GooD Productions so this was it, bitch? that's all u got? look ABOVE u mf. ur reign is over, pappa is the one who's back now. @Memento Beats where the fuck is yo bitch ass now you funky cock cunt? go shov that edm up your 13 year old ass n let the real men rule before I punch you with my saggy ol' 90s dick. @Fade you don't own this place no more, all yo cockjugglin' mommalovin' members jus got pwn'd and own'd by yars truly. @Iron Keys Fuck you and the top 5 gang, ain't no gang stop tryna eat offa my win and go back to playin with them balls. @Armani cool beat bro.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
see u got the ear, u put in time and your potential keeps showin itself, you just keeps self naggin.
tbh you should start gettin cocky and callin mfs out rn but since you wouldn't, imma do it for you.

@2GooD Productions so this was it, bitch? that's all u got? look ABOVE u mf. ur reign is over, pappa is the one who's back now. @Memento Beats where the fuck is yo bitch ass now you funky cock cunt? go shov that edm up your 13 year old ass n let the real men rule before I punch you with my saggy ol' 90s dick. @Fade you don't own this place no more, all yo cockjugglin' mommalovin' members jus got pwn'd and own'd by yars truly. @Iron Keys Fuck you and the top 5 gang, ain't no gang stop tryna eat offa my win and go back to playin with them balls. @Armani cool beat bro.
Im fuckin dying right now !

universe oh snap GIF by Hyper RPG

some notes ;)

Its strange, when i was mastering, it sounded fine on my headphones, when i played it on the monitors it sounded loud. So i brought it down, so apparently my initial mix was ok hahahaha. Also kinda surprised i didnt place. But well done to all who did. Good theme. The vocals was from church funny enough lmao

I voted for @2GooD Productions song definitely had that 90s vibe made me want to dance.
@prod.bysicksiah was a close second, also drenched in 90s goodness.
Liked the @K-waz beat too, I swear I once made a track with a similar chord progression to that - never released it tho just a coincidence.
@Armani - I seemed to avoid your trolling so I'll say I did like your track too.
@Iron Keys - you did the more 'grown up' 90s R&B, pretty smooth.
There was loads of others which were really good but just didn't fit the 90s vibe I had in my mind. @nottr @thangman @Primz @Ozmosis
Anyways looking forward to the next one!

I voted for @2GooD Productions song definitely had that 90s vibe made me want to dance.
@prod.bysicksiah was a close second, also drenched in 90s goodness.
Liked the @K-waz beat too, I swear I once made a track with a similar chord progression to that - never released it tho just a coincidence.
@Armani - I seemed to avoid your trolling so I'll say I did like your track too.
@Iron Keys - you did the more 'grown up' 90s R&B, pretty smooth.
There was loads of others which were really good but just didn't fit the 90s vibe I had in my mind. @nottr @thangman @Primz @Ozmosis
Anyways looking forward to the next one!
I had Aaliyah vocals on there at first then I changed it to Chaka Khan and then I said forget it. That beat actually isnt finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online