Best way to Multi track from mpc using 8 outs to a PC

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I currently have an M-box, to do recording into my PC, but I want to start multitracking my beats from the MPC using my 8-outs. Could somebody give me any insight as to what would be the best way to track my beats out.

By the way I don't have a firewire connection port on my computer, but I can use any suggestions as to what would be the best way to multi track. Holla

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
well... i would have to say... there is no possible way for you to utilize the 8 outs using a Mbox... if your work is done on pro-tools... the only way to really do it utilizing the 8 outs would be to upgrade up to the 002... you can get a firewire card for your pc... there is also always the chance of looking around for a used 001 PCI card... but keep in mind that there are systems that the 001 will not work in... otherwise... 2 tracks at a time... oh boy

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
just want to mention though... if you want to stay in protools... the only way to go is with the 002... and if you are a registered mbox user you can up to the 002 for an upgrade cost... and beyond that... if you use the m-audio... even though that digidesign bought out m-audio... there will never be support to open pro-tools using any of their interfaces... and that is coming straight from the digi source... so if it is pro-tools you want to use... DO NOT go with the m-audio... the 002 is a monster though

members online