best ways to get beat exposer?

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38
Never saw that site, where did you hear about them?
its kinda cool how it works. I built up points by listening liking and sharing others music. now I use those points to create a campaign to have people listen like and share my beats on there soundcloud pages. I have one beat that has 2 shares. those 2 shares/ artist/producers/soundcloud pages have 4200 followers between the 2 of them. so that 1 beat has potential to reach way more than small following on my page. any other sites for exposer out there????

Ovacean

Just call me Ov.
Battle Points: 2
its kinda cool how it works. I built up points by listening liking and sharing others music. now I use those points to create a campaign to have people listen like and share my beats on there soundcloud pages. I have one beat that has 2 shares. those 2 shares/ artist/producers/soundcloud pages have 4200 followers between the 2 of them. so that 1 beat has potential to reach way more than small following on my page. any other sites for exposer out there????

Audiu is kind of like Repost exchange. Its more geared towards producers looking for feedback on their songs in progress. I like repost exchange though. If you frequent it enough, you gain followers and like-minded artists that are down to network. I like it because you can decline request to reposts songs. The site also penalizes people that follow/repost and unfollow/unpost. You have to leave songs reposted for a minimum of two days.

members online