Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Thanks kon

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Why would anybody want to see a battle emcee up against a studio rapper when you know the outcome?

There's no glory in that and a REAL battle emcee wouldn't waste there bars.

Why would anybody want to see a battle emcee up against a studio rapper when you know the outcome?

There's no glory in that and a REAL battle emcee wouldn't waste there bars.

Because it would show the studio emcees that claim greatest status, just how pathetic they are.
I would love to see that battle, hell Id fucking pay to see it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Because it would show the studio emcees that claim greatest status, just how pathetic they are.
I would love to see that battle, hell Id fucking pay to see it.

I'm actually with LDB on this one....

SWAG IS PART OF THE PACKAGE PEOPLE!! Every studio rapper is going to say he's the nicest....They're not going to say they're jus ok...come on now..

And it's not the difference between emcee and studio rapper..because these aren't only lyricists that these new guys would go up against...people like mos def, em and black thought were mainstream artists who happened to be great emcees...

It's a battle between the legends against the new jacks......that's what I wanna see.... we already know what it is in terms of skills...Just wanna see how the battle is done....that's all..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'm actually with LDB on this one....

SWAG IS PART OF THE PACKAGE PEOPLE!! Every studio rapper is going to say he's the nicest....They're not going to say they're jus ok...come on now..

"CHEA!! LETS GO!!.... I'm the OK'est rapper ever unh!!!...."

members online