Bob James - "Tappan Zee"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's flip this and see what's what! :) This is a popular one and it reminded me when I saw a recent episode of The Breaks where they sample near the beginning. Dope stuff.

Download it in MP3:

You can download it from Peggo.

hqdefault.jpg

Rezzy

LOL!! yeah i saw the episode on "The Breaks" when Ahm put this record on, and Dee Vee eventually made a beat out of it. Since DJ Premiere is responsible for the music on the show, guess its safe to assume he was the one who chopped the hell outta this song. Might give it a shot later..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL!! yeah i saw the episode on "The Breaks" when Ahm put this record on, and Dee Vee eventually made a beat out of it. Since DJ Premiere is responsible for the music on the show, guess its safe to assume he was the one who chopped the hell outta this song. Might give it a shot later..
Exactly. What's great is that he used the part after the famous part used by Arrested Development.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Magnus I like it. Drums are on point but I think it would have been better if you had longer chops since there's plenty of great music to sample in this one. But what you did at least sounds funky. :)

Magnus

@Magnus I like it. Drums are on point but I think it would have been better if you had longer chops since there's plenty of great music to sample in this one. But what you did at least sounds funky. :)
Thank you sir. Trying to learn. Preciate the feedback...

members online