buying vinyl on line

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wassup yall... anyone out there know any good sites to buy wax from besides sandbox and hiphopsite.com... those are the only two ive used... but i was looking new stores to buy from... i purchase at least a couple hundred a month so i like to split it up among a few sites... let me know... thanks in advance./..

gram greezy

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
try turntablelab.com and you can always look at ebay they be havin some good stuff 2. what are u looking in to are u sampling, or djing.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
lol.....dont go to those websites, unless your lookin for classics or somethin that they might be able to special order....If your just lookin for new top 40 hip hop or w/e, buy em on ebay....Most people in record pools who get double and triples sell large lots of vinyl, sometimes 50 or 100 at a time, and its cheap!!! ends up being like $2 per record. U usually cant pick and choose what u want but there is ALWAYS a bunch of people with the latest hot records out, and usually you'll get some other hot stuff that only pools get which arent mainstream yet

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
good lookin out... ill check those... yeah i was only refferring to new hip hop vinyl... i buy nearly all my sample vinyl at the trash bins.... hahaha

members online