Cagefighting

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Recently Ive been watching alot of this sport. Has anyone noticed how jacked up these cats ears are?

dac

yea its called cauliflower ear from rolling around them mats all sweaty with other dudes...pause.....very common with wrestlers

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
yea its called cauliflower ear from rolling around them mats all sweaty with other dudes...pause.....very common with wrestlers

hahaha @ "pause"...

Never knew that but it makes sense. It looks bad, Im not sure that it worth it unless some minor surgery can fix it.

dac

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya the cauliflower ear is gross. Couture has it pretty bad, and so does this other guy, I can't remember his name, but it looked like his left ear was literally about to fall off cause it was just this huge mass dangling there.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
im p sure cauliflower ear is basically harmless though, no? i thought it was like scar tissue.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I see an opportunity here. We need to come up with some "ILL EAR PROTECTORS"...and heres the punchline or sales pitch..."Wear ILL EAR PROTECTORS to prevent cauliflower ear, and even if you get your @$$ kicked regularly your ears will look good year after year".

hmmm?

LMAO dac

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Its a badge of honor among those guys. It sort of represents how hard and how long you have wrestled. They show it off and brag about it to each other. My bro cage fights and he was doing fukn cartwheels when he started getting his.

Did you guys see that old Kimbo fight where he punched that guy on the side of his ear and it almost fell the fuck off?

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Did you guys see that old Kimbo fight where he punched that guy on the side of his ear and it almost fell the fuck off?

You mean that bullshit stoppage that saved Kimbo from gettin completely worked by a more skilled fighter?

Yeah, I saw that.

SirSedric

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^ Isn't that every Kimbo fight though?

All too true... and I think it's BS how they changed rules for Ultimate Fighter to keep everyone around regardless of losses... it's just some crap marketing scheme to keep Kimbo on the show and keep the ratings up..

I, for one, have taken to boycotting Ultimate Fighter and I will do the same, if Dana White's punk ass ever lets Kimbo back in the UFC, to any UFC event with Kimbo in it.

There are so many heavyweights out there who are much more popular in the fight world than Kimbo *cough* Fedor *cough* who deserve the pay benefits that come from working with the UFC... but Dana White has lost interest in appeasing REAL fight fans and seems to be much more focused on internet buzz and nerd talk than actual good fights... but that's just my opinion.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I, for one, have taken to boycotting Ultimate Fighter and I will do the same, if Dana White's punk ass ever lets Kimbo back in the UFC, to any UFC event with Kimbo in it.

Why do you dislike Kimbo so much? If its because of the rule changes...thats not Kimbo's doing is it? I mean even if they did it for Kimbo, it applies to everybody else also....right?

Im not knocking what youre saying, Im just asking.

dac

members online