Camron's a pussy,,,,Video eveidence,,,,

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yo, so I stumblke across this video, i'm sure most of yall seen this, but I'm sayin,,,some crips are fightin some bloods in the crowd and then one member from dipset jumps out there as Cam, Jim Jones, and whoever else is watchin there boy rumblin from the stage,,,,i'm sayin, Blood, Crips,,,,that shit ia wack, but don't claim to be gangstas and watch the shit go down,,,,homos!

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jim was going out there and someone pulled him back and Aeke went into the crowd the whole thing is crazy but I agree with Emeezy at what point do you say my life and career is more important than the madness

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
True Stress but a couple of thingS:

1: GD MF BS like that GD MF BS is why Rap shows cost SO much to insure and gives us ALL a bad name, and GD MF BS like that is WHY you dont have loose cannons in your crew!
Thats how cats end up doin jail time cuz"They Boy" pulled some GD MF BS!
AND thats how you get killed cuz yo boy was hard and wasnt gonna let them yell some shit.
If you dont know then know now! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIGHT A CROWD CUZ YOU HAVE A MIC! you will get killed. YOu have no idea who is out there.

2:If you are at that level that bs should be beneath you, do the set get paid dip..Knuckle heads in the crowd start a riot? Fuckin leave..you are an asset and your label will fuckin fuck you hard if they dont like the controversy..(But they like controversy lol)

3:personna that you develop ought to be somthing that aint gonna get you killed.
NO disrespect to anybody affiliated I have hung with worked with hustled with guys both bloods and crips and local gangstas too because the music put me around it, but I wasnt tryin to join..just rap and they respected that.Stress is right if you are supposed to be a killer or somthing you might want to do somthing...BDP wouldnt be havin that shit..

4) Security is important, that means eyes and ears in the crowd...Aint shit like that happen too quick when FOI provides security.. So its good to know cats in the Nation too :D
They wont allow for crap ..Ive seen 'em in backstage mode intense and really cool.

Id like to see that one of homeboy leavin with the crowd tho..funny....

members online