Cappadonna news

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
pretty tight -- humility is one of the best things to have under your belt too -- i've been in the same circumstance (living off the street, homeless, etc) and it was the greatest lesson i learned about being alive in this world -- my hat goes off to cappadonna for what he has done -- on another note -- i thought the wu had a much tighter bond than what was just explained -- wow

Lo-Key

ill o.g.
Thanks for the post. Sometimes I feel like all this material shit can hold u down, and its like 'whats the point?'. You cant buy knowledge, wisdom or understanding. Thats the wealth that truly matters. I remember a quote from someone though, cant remember who. "Whoever increases knowledge also increases sorrow." Its like the more you know about the world the reality of it becomes more harsh. Props to Cappadonna.

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
you should never give your significant other that much power because 9 time out of 10 they gonna run with it. this man worked hard for what he had and because she wanted to call the shot her way or no way she set him back. also is a good thing to taste strugle before you make it big because it will keep you focus when you think back on it.