cheap mastering

• beat this! voting starts in...

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
http://www.redsecta.com/

yo, i saw this in remix magazine and i went to the website...the prices are the lowest i've seen. the guy does digital mastering so it isnt anything crazy analog tube driven or anything...but basically if you are on a budget and you want a professional engineer to polish your shit up, this looks like a good idea. he masters a song free (not just a sample) and for 5 songs, he charges $125...which is pretty nice...he also communicates directly with you via e-mail. once i get my free sample back i'll let everyone know how it sounds...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
before and after would be good. but this does seem like a great oppurtunity. ill peep it out

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Relic said:
Check out har-bal.com
You can do your own mastering for that price.

you must work for them or sumthin, cause everytime i turn around you talkin bout har-bal.com......

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
harbal aint that great. u gotta learn how to use it n shit

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Dont work there...

Sanova said:
harbal aint that great. u gotta learn how to use it n shit

You have to learn anything that you plan on using....
Hell I cant even use it they way that I would LIKE to be using it.
Yeah it takes practice if yall are tired of me mentioning it I'll shut up about it,
I do NOT work for them, I had been searching around the internet for somthing similar that would cut the costs of me having to call someone like the guy Agent Smith described above or paying $800+ to get somebody to fix my crappy mix and make it sound redbook.
Thats when a friend of mine told me about the program, went got it and had to email some questions to them but I really like the product thats all.
I just figured that if people here are interested in trying to learn how to master thier stuff at home that that is a good way to go or at least look into.
I mean you can understand THAT right?

Good post Agent Smith.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Nice lil site u posted. How did things come out? They seem like they may have there heads on but did any of you pay attention to when the last time there site was updated?!!
Hmmm thats a mus for me to make sure they are keepin things in tact. This is when it was last updated.

"last updated 4/8/02
© 2004 Redsecta Productions"