chopped up a sick hook on this beat

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
thanks yall.still havent added 808s,and i do shit master, minimal mastering, figure i do that when i find someone to jump on the beat. im waiting on my boy nuke to jump on this.hes got talent just hopefully he wont get locked up again, trying to get him over evryday to make music instead of trapn, and hustling all day.tghis young git got talent, the voice, and lives that life, he could pop off if he focused. but 808s need to start making sure to make my 808s earlier i think so theyll fit better. have trouble find a spot for em that they sit nicley later on. i need to back to watchin tutorials and workin on my 808s and mixing to give them room.just hard to stop starting a fresh beat the next day and get cought up in in that process.i keep having ppl tell me producers shouldnt be mastering but sending that off to be done. wich i can see cuz making a beat hearing over and over sounds like gibberish. but course why wouldnt you want to master yourself.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Ayy nice job man. Yea let's here it with a rapper on it , so you can master and add the 808s. sounds good tho

members online