chucky thompson

da_rippa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
does anybody know how to reach chucky thompson or his production company, Lifeprint Productions. or Rich Harrison , Richcraft Inc. Im tryna get my nigga a internship. preciate it.

S

Svenghali

I don't but those are some real good choices. Chucky's no joke. Rich Harrison is that dude. Good luck homie.

D

DaFunkDocta2004

Chuck will be more open to that than Rich, though.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I have contacts with both of them and they are VERY busy about right now, I am 1 person away and its hard for me to reach out and its also hard for my contacts that hit them up...I believe that Rich was recently out in LA for some months working on Christina Aguilera's project and another one and I think Chucky Thompson is concentrating on his artist and productions but Funkdocta is right Chucky would possibly be the more approachable of the two if you were able to connect....they are layered unless you have people that actually know them in 3D and you know those people...my contacts work with or have some relationship with them.

D

DaFunkDocta2004

Yeah, it's not impossible. Paitence and a little persistence could work.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
If you are really on the grind

I heard that Chucky is holding some sort of talent search so check it out if you can, this is one way to reach out to him directly if you can get to this...I dont have too many other details but you can check with HU to find out....
10/29/05 @ Howard University's Cramton Auditorium @ 3pm. GOOD LUCK
to those who go!