I got a bunch of old records here and i was wondering if there is anyway
to cut the drums out of certain tracks like if i just want a vocal sample but
it has drums in the background is there anyway to kick the drums out and
just keep the vocal sample. Thanks in advance as always

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is impossible. Lots of people have asked this over the years and it just won't work. Because when you take a portion of a song, it's 2 tracks in stereo, with everything mixed all together. If the drums were panned to one side and were completely isolated then yeah, you could do it. You could also try using filters but that will only get you so far. Filtering will for example, bring the entire music down and muffle it (if you want it like that), but the drums will also get filtered since it's all 2 tracks stereo.

Don't be fooled by some of these software plugins out there like "Vocal Remover" or whatever. All it does is filter, but it doesn't actually take instruments out.

A

ACEBEATZ

The only thing you can try to do is to filter low frequencies up to 500hz and cut hi down to 10000hz or approximately. This can REDUCE not delete the frequency range of drums like kick drum and hi-hat. Snare is in the range of your vocals.

Dependly with wut you want to use these vocals snippets, you could try to make fit tha sample so the drum shot in that sample could sync up with a sound or drum sound in the actual beat or music your making. So it could be ''hide''.

members online