ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yeah,wingz u should be a mod.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yeah, Wings did it again.

I don't know if I should open a new topic for this but for now I'll adress the following in this topic.
Like sampling, sometimes I just dont change anything about the sample and sometimes i totally chop it up and i use like everything what i think will make me help create a rigoris sound. So actually i dont give a fuck about how i sample and shit as long as it fits into my concept and i'm happy of what i can get out of it.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man LOOK we have beat this thread to death and theres lots of links in here about sampling...but thatz cool bottom line about sampling is you cannot copyright any (ANY) piece of someone elses work in any song you make without a mechanical license, and a master recording license...thats the end of what I have to say everything else is outside of the box....I paid a visit to the LOC last week about 15 minutes from my house...LOC=Library of Congress that's who makes the copyright decisions IN the good ol USA.....forget what you heard sampling is only good to amaze your friends or if you got BIG DOllars like signed to a major label that can pay all of the licensing money for you......I believe I actually posted that link b4 too...