Dammmnnn!!!!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Just got 2 crates of records and 2 BIG boxes of 45's for $70. Mostly soul, jazz, and gospel records. im in heaven right now!! WHOOO!!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
i asked a co-worker if she had any vinyl lying around her home. she said, "yeah as a matter of fact i do." so i asked her if she wanted to sell and she said as long as i got it out of her hands. man the 45's are prolly like in the hundreds. im gonna be busy for a long time. no digging for me for awhile.

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yeah i dono dude i stopped digging a while ago cause i live in vancouver all the records here are weak rock records cause there is no soul listeners really....

and every time i cop a record i find it on soul seek 2 weeks later.... and am like shit i coulda saved 10$

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
well these records are mostly soul, jazz, and gospel. predomenantly black artists and they are all pretty souly! (is that a word??) hahaha. but these are all good

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i think the word you're looking for is 'soulful'.

good find man! I hope to hear some cool stuff!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Vince said:
i think the word you're looking for is 'soulful'.

good find man! I hope to hear some cool stuff!

HAHAHA! yeah thats what i meant. soulful! haha! why didnt that come to mind??

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Souly, lol... I know what you mean though bro, I hate when shit like that happens... I know it's happened to me a bunch of times, only usually when it happens to me I'm talking to someone,lol..

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
OR...we could all agree to use Souly instead of Soulful :p

members online