DeadBassRecords

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74
Sup everyone

To introduce myself i am an independent music producer and record label from Montreal

My artist name is DeadBassRecords aka DBR

Been producing for 8 years with fl studio , mainly Hip Hop and Trap Music

Looking to network with other producer helping each other and maybe connect with vocalist who like my work

Glad to be part of the community btw

Sold all my studio and took a break from music deleating my youtube channel lately with over 2 millions views and 5k subscribers but it was i big mistake

now i am trying to rebuild my studio and start a new youtube channel but the competion is fierce nowaday

I know alot about software and gears so i will be happy to add my expertise here if needed

here are a few links to check my work

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot..._as=subscriber

https://www.facebook.com/Deadbassrecords

I am also on soundcloud , soundclick , reverbnation , spotify , itunes . deezer and many more (DeadBassRecords)

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @DeadBassRecords and @slimegreenbeats is the man for FL tutorials and what prompted you to sell your studio e.g. did you sell the studio or both the stu and stu equip?

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74
Welcome @DeadBassRecords and @slimegreenbeats is the man for FL tutorials and what prompted you to sell your studio e.g. did you sell the studio or both the stu and stu equip?
Basically move to a smaller place and sold all my equipments , use to have a mpk249 , mpd pad , mpk mini and alesis qx49 with a roland quad capture sound card with m-audio bx5 d2 and presonus temblor t10 sub, turntable with shit load of vintage vinyl , must forgot some

I am now only using my laptop but i still have all my softwares (Komplete bundle with fl studio and alot of other stuff) It get the job done but i do miss my equipment , that why im planning to rebuild a studio

basically i was tire and wanted to quit music , i had some beats with over 500k views on youtube and some stole it , uploaded record on itunes and went to my video claiming it was his beat , the thing is it take 30 days for youtube to review the copyright infragments , Once they acknowledge it is really my beat nothing stop them from making an other copyrights complain so i was constantly fighting with other label who use my beats for copyright . In the mean time the one who made the complain was cashing out all profit from moneitizing , i was so pissed

Went depress and one day decided to delete everything cause my day job was already taking me alot of energy and took a break from music for over a year or two . Decided to make a comeback because i spent to much time learning this music shit

Hopefully il be succesfull like back in the days and gladly im still on all other plateform like soundcloud , itunes ect

Preciate your comment btw

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Basically move to a smaller place and sold all my equipments , use to have a mpk249 , mpd pad , mpk mini and alesis qx49 with a roland quad capture sound card with m-audio bx5 d2 and presonus temblor t10 sub, turntable with shit load of vintage vinyl , must forgot some

I am now only using my laptop but i still have all my softwares (Komplete bundle with fl studio and alot of other stuff) It get the job done but i do miss my equipment , that why im planning to rebuild a studio

basically i was tire and wanted to quit music , i had some beats with over 500k views on youtube and some stole it , uploaded record on itunes and went to my video claiming it was his beat , the thing is it take 30 days for youtube to review the copyright infragments , Once they acknowledge it is really my beat nothing stop them from making an other copyrights complain so i was constantly fighting with other label who use my beats for copyright . In the mean time the one who made the complain was cashing out all profit from moneitizing , i was so pissed

Went depress and one day decided to delete everything cause my day job was already taking me alot of energy and took a break from music for over a year or two . Decided to make a comeback because i spent to much time learning this music shit

Hopefully il be succesfull like back in the days and gladly im still on all other plateform like soundcloud , itunes ect

Preciate your comment btw
Man, that sucks balls, sorry to hear that. People can be real shady. At least you still have stuff to make beats plus you can always pick up used gear to start building your studio.

Leot Beats

Battle Points: 1
Sup everyone

To introduce myself i am an independent music producer and record label from Montreal

My artist name is DeadBassRecords aka DBR

Been producing for 8 years with fl studio , mainly Hip Hop and Trap Music

Looking to network with other producer helping each other and maybe connect with vocalist who like my work

Glad to be part of the community btw

Sold all my studio and took a break from music deleating my youtube channel lately with over 2 millions views and 5k subscribers but it was i big mistake

now i am trying to rebuild my studio and start a new youtube channel but the competion is fierce nowaday

I know alot about software and gears so i will be happy to add my expertise here if needed

here are a few links to check my work

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot..._as=subscriber

https://www.facebook.com/Deadbassrecords

I am also on soundcloud , soundclick , reverbnation , spotify , itunes . deezer and many more (DeadBassRecords)
Hey bro, welcome to the forum. Gonna check out your beats right now! Hope you can rebuild your fan base, if you did it once I'm sure you're gonna be able to do it another time

members online