Dickhead record store personel

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Alright, I'm a little ticked. Every single time I walk into a record store I get looked at funny and followed around. I have to give my bag when I walk in and they people are all pricks. damnit. sometimes i hate digging just because of this bs. anyone else feel me?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
hahaha

Yo what store you talkin' about specifically? Maybe Disquivel? Or Mars? Man that guy's a weirdo. Of the 2 or 3 times I went there, I always think of that scene from Pulp Fiction in the store basement. I always get the feeling that guy that runs Mars is going to just lock the door and start wildin' out!

N

Njoy

yo i feel you on that

And of course the rap section is ALWAYS next to the counter cause I guess they think everybody that listens to rap is gonna still that shit. WTF. And some stores make you leave your bag at the door too like you said. Fucked up plus they follow me around too. I don't get it - why they sellin rap stuff if they dont want us there?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Fuck word! Disquivel man, I hate that place, the guy with the glasses is a prick. and the dude at mars is a wacko man, stuck in the 60s or some shit!

L

LarryBones

Let'em stare, let'em follow I don't even let it bug me anymore. What I hate most are the chumps who work in the music equipment stores... usually too busy playin with the gear themselves or talking about their newest projects with other employees to give anyone any help... but if you mess with anything for too long they get uncomfortable and start in with the sales pitches. sheesh.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo what store you talkin' about specifically? Maybe Disquivel? Or Mars? Man that guy's a weirdo. Of the 2 or 3 times I went there, I always think of that scene from Pulp Fiction in the store basement. I always get the feeling that guy that runs Mars is going to just lock the door and start wildin' out!

LOL...Creepy dude.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Welcome to a very small taste of what its like to be BLACK! Perfect example!

OK I probally shouldnt have gone there but its really the truth.

Yeah I feel you guys, and its everywhere, they follow me in Wal-Mart (like Im gonna steal some happyface rollback ish!) I use to put ish in my pocket and watch them mofos follow me all over the store...then when I get to the checkout counter, pull it all out and pay for it, but one time they called the cops and I had to really explain myself so I stopped.

Here its not stealing until you go thru the exit and if they wanted to fugg with me, I was gonna fugg with them. Ive done some stupid ish but that was of funest.

dac

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Welcome to a very small taste of what its like to be BLACK! Perfect example!

OK I probally shouldnt have gone there but its really the truth.

Yeah I feel you guys, and its everywhere, they follow me in Wal-Mart (like Im gonna steal some happyface rollback ish!) I use to put ish in my pocket and watch them mofos follow me all over the store...then when I get to the checkout counter, pull it all out and pay for it, but one time they called the cops and I had to really explain myself so I stopped.

Here its not stealing until you go thru the exit and if they wanted to fugg with me, I was gonna fugg with them. Ive done some stupid ish but that was of funest.

dac

I follow you all over illmuzik just because I think your gonna steal something.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
, but one time they called the cops and I had to really explain myself so I stopped.

dac

you missed out, if they called the cops on you and detained you when you did not steal anything. you could have sued them for defamation of character. since its walmart they would have settled out of court for the fear of bad publicity/ racism. if you had witnesses add a million if you had it on video add 2 million if your kids where with you add 3 million if you got manhandled in the process add 4 million and so on......

i await the day for walmart to fuck up while im in there. mcdonalds too fuk em both..

members online